Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Day 8 - Ormond Beach Florida

Hi All,

Another good day today, Logged 3 Hours 12 Minutes, bringing my total upto 11 Hours,

My First flight was with Elizabeth and we went to a small private airport called Reynolds, the initial nav went great, arrived exactly on the dot. So then she gave me a diversion and i got way off course, about 8 Miles to the east of track. With a little bit of help she got me back on track and we were heading for our diversion airport called Skinner. Its a little hard to navigate out here because some areas are very flat, plain and no features, then you move into a town and youve got so many features you get confused.

In the afternoon, i went south with bill to an airport called Orlando Apopka, the diversion to flagler went ok, Bill had given me plenty of time in advance for the diversion.

So, in the morning im off to X55 - Mid Florida, i have an early start - 7am.

Talk soon,

Andrew

No comments:

Post a Comment